Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
HD Roads for EasyRoads3D Pro
This pack is an EasyRoads3D Pro Addon with HD content and ready-to-use road type presets and road related side objects. It was made in co-op between EasyRoads3D and NatureManufacture teams.
All assets are PBR and support Unity 2017, 2018, LW SRP and soon HD SRP. All roads connect in seamless and natural way to each other out of the box, with options to change connections manually – by default it’s random from predefined decal types. Connections between roads are natural and made from real world existing road connections. Texture maps are packed to save gpu and memory usage. Crossroads are made with minimal texture usage, in effect whole road system doesn’t take big amount of memory from your app. With this pack your roads will get AAA look.
The road specific materials work with the free version of EasyRoads3D.
Pack will be extended with new content step by step (additional road textures, side objects and crossroad prefabs).
The price will increase as more content is added
- different road connections out of the box
- big artistic content library
- packed textures to avoid huge memory usage
- special shaders to keep low memory and gpu usage
- atlassed road decals set to customize your roads
- unity 2017 support
- unity 2018 support
- 2018 LW SRP support
- 2018 HD SRP support (shortly after release)
- 165 crossroads prefabs ( X, T, Y, Roundabout X, Roundabout Y)
- 36 side objects like: dust, decals, pavements, curbs, lines, parking
- 13 set of road signs decals
- 5 road shaders: road, crossroad with parallax support and extended EasyRoads3D decal shader
- packed textures into Albedo, Normal, Metallic/Ambient Occlusion/Height/Smoothness format
- all road textures are HQ 2048x2048 resolution
- 20 road texture sets (80 textures A,Nrm, MT/AO/H/Sm)
- 25 road types, based on 4 surface types (asphalt, dirt, cobble, concrete)
- textures in destructed variants
- 7 road noise textures
- 4 atlassed decal sets (16 textures A,Nrm, MT/AO/H/Sm)
- additional scanned teaser asset from Park by NatureManufacture
- parallax support
- extended EasyRoads3D decal shader (full PBR)
- dirt, destruction, 2 road mix on sliders
- killed tiling by road noises
- detail maps support
- roads: could mix 2 roads set
- crossroads: could mix 2 roads and crossroad texture