Run our demo in your browser right now!
With Fantasy Heroes: Character Editor you'll be able to create amazing human characters for your mobile games. Create role playing games, arcades, platformers, quests and even strategies! This package contains full sprite collection, character editor, basic animations, inventory system with icons. Our built-in editor will help you to customize your characters and play animations.
This is completely reworked version (5.0) of Hero Editor, it's incompatible with old versions (4.6 and older). If you're using an old version of Hero Editor and you're happy with it, don't update or make a backup before updating.
List of contents:
● Body & equipment sprites (PNG)
● Body & equipment icons (PNG, 192x192)
● Basic character animation (default Unity animation, with no bones)
● Character editor
● Inventory system
● Sprite sheet maker
● Example scripts
● Massive sprite collection
● Create and customize human characters
● Change body parts and equipment
● Change body parts color
● Mix armor parts
● Edit face expressions
● Upper and lower body animation
● Save and load characters as prefabs and Json
● Test Room & Quick Start scenes
● Elegance UI included
● Inventory with icons included
● Ultimate performance on mobile
● Quick support
● Asset manual and script reference included
● Unity 2019, 2020+
● Clean C# source code with comments
● Mobile friendly
● Any platform (PC, Android, iOS, WebGL)
Important notices: ● This asset is incompatible with Character Editor 4D
● The asset contains service code loaded from DLL
● This asset will not work with MonoDevelop, please consider using Microsoft Visual Studio (select VS from Unity preferences)
● We don't accept refund requests as the Asset Store can't guarantee that asset access will be cancelled and the asset copy will be deleted from user PC. Thanks for understanding.
● GitHub - bugs, questions, suggestions
● Discord - questions, live chat with developers
It would be super awesome if you rate ★★★★★ our asset and leave your feedback! Your reviews inspire us for creating and improving our assets. Thanks and good luck with your projects!