Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
ON SALE -50%
(Ends Feb 29, Regular Price $10)
YouTube | Support
Simple Sprite Combine is a easy to use editor extension that combines many sprites into a single mesh. Potentially combine thousands of sprites, greatly improving performance.
• One click sprite combine extension.
• Click the Combine button to merge sprites.
• To decombine just click the Release button.
• Save mesh to project.
• Copy colliders.
* Sprites must use the same texture.
* Resulting mesh is limited to 64k vertexes.
Compatible with Unity 5.1 up to new versions of Unity(2020+)
Support available for assistance if any problems should occur.