Leave everything to chance!
This is the first asset that gives you the chance to generate real- and not just pseudo random numbers like Unity does.
Generate random numbers, sequences and strings just as simple as the normal Unity random.
Why use True Random?
True Random can generate “true random” numbers for you and your application.
The randomness comes from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs.
People use True Random for holding drawings, lotteries and sweepstakes, to drive online games, for scientific applications and for art and music.
How does this differ from Unity Random?
Perhaps you have wondered how Unity can generate randomness. In reality, random numbers used in Unity are pseudo-random,
which means they are generated in a predictable fashion using a mathematical formula.
This is fine for many purposes, but it may not be random in the way you expect if you're used to dice rolls and lottery drawings.
Generate true random
• Following data types can be generated randomly:
◦ Integers, Floats & Sequences
◦ Vector2, Vector3 & Vector4
• Extension methods for vectors to generate Colors and Quaternions
• Export the generated results as text file
Documentation & control
• Test all random generators within the editor
• Powerful API for maximum control
• Detailed demo scenes
• Comprehensive documentation and support
• Full C# source code
• Supports all build platforms
• Works with Windows, Mac and Linux editors
• Compatible with Unity 2019.4 - 2023
• C# delegates and Unity events
• Works with Online Check
• PlayMaker actions
Random.org is the API-provider and therefore a connection to the Internet is needed to generate true random numbers. If no connection is available, the standard PRNG will be used.
Available in the following bundles for a reduced price:
• Essential Tools Bundle
• All Tools Bundle