Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
This version contains full core source codes!
P.A.T.C.H. is a professional solution for applications/games patching and updating.
It contains all features you need: installer, patcher, launcher, repairer, patches creator, FTP uploader, etc. An all-in-one, smart and clean solution!
It can generate very small patches thanks to its included file binary diffing algorithm.
What does it mean? It means that if you change only 5 bytes in your game, P.A.T.C.H. will create a patch that will change only those 5 bytes on users' builds, instead of downloading the entire edited file.
Your users will be able to maintain updated their application copies with no pain or headaches, by saving bandwidth and time. Your users will love you!
In addition, you will be able to create small-sized patches (and upload them) quickly with included tools!
It includes Unity integrated tools and standalone version (if someone prefers to use it).
You can export Unity integrated P.A.T.C.H. for each supported platform, thanks to Unity. Standalone P.A.T.C.H. can be compiled for each platform you need with Xamarin/Mono. You can check out this feature in P.A.T.C.H. documentation.
P.A.T.C.H. supports each type of application: Unity based or standalone.
- Binary diffing algorithm
- Very small patches
- Bandwidth saving
- Checking for patches hash
- Strong patches ZIP compression
- A lot of raised event to hook to monitor what P.A.T.C.H. is doing
- Encrypted configs
- Customizable settings
- Very flexible
- No tricky configurations, no headaches!
- Simple server side
- Comes with launcher source code
- If download fails, it will take care to download again failed patch for customizable attempts amount
- Launching argument to avoid obsolete clients
- Patch rollback feature: if patch process fails all changes will be discarded to avoid a build corruption
- Hash validation for patched files
- Linear and non-linear patches application
- Files download over HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and file system
- FTP Uploader
- Installer and Repairer feature
- Shortcuts creation
- In-game embedded patcher
- Self-update feature
- WPF and WinForms examples too
- Command Line tool
Documentation | Support | Source code | Forum