Includes free updates and fixes throughout 2024. Special Black Friday offer until November 26, only 10$ to upgrade from a previous version, after that 50% off
This is an unreal plugin (it will work only when placed in Unreal, see tutorial) that will export Unreal levels to Unity. That means static meshes with LODs, collision shapes, actor placement, decals, spline meshes, skinned meshes, terrain, materials & textures.
Watch the video tutorial:
Sample projects exported with this plugin :
Fantasy Village https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9s67s8ltA0
1970s New York City Alley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOcxIXRa5qc
If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Supported Unreal Versions :
- 5.0-5.3, 4.27
Supported Unity versions :
Built in pipeline : Unity 2019.4 or newer
URP : Unity 2021.2.7 or newer
HDRP : Unity 2021.2.7 or newer
- certain materials will not look 100% like in Unreal due to exotic material nodes or nodes I haven't fixed yet
- for terrain you need to first select the ConvertLandscapesToStaticMeshes option
- if for any reason you have shader compilation errors give me an e-mail at email@example.com .
- URP 11.0 or newer
- HDRP 11.0 or newer
- light intensities will not match exactly
- creates one FBX per static mesh and prefabs for instanced meshes
- exports decals for URP and HDRP
What doesn't get exported :
- exotic material nodes that I haven't fixed yet
- particle emitters
- wind modifiers
- subsurface scattering
- terrain with over ~30 million polygons as the FBX exporter will crash.
If you're not convinced about this tool I can also provide a personalized video preview for your target assets if you can share those assets with me.