What is it?
A modular tool that helps import, animate, and render hair, fur, and more with GPU-accelerated performance.
What's the goal?
The main objective is to provide a modular tool that aids in importing, animating, and rendering hair, fur, and more with GPU-accelerated performance.
What are the features?
- Blender exporter that supports curves and particle systems
- Tool that convvert any card hair to strands
- Save detailed models in a compact ".trails" format with topology lines
- Unity ".trails" importer that converts data into meshes with topology "lines"
- Dynamic, automatic LOD system
- GPU Physics Engine
- Easily decimate hair/fur with the automatic Decimator
- Embed hair/fur into skinned meshes or even embed them into each other
- Pseudo-Instanced Trail Renderer
- Hair/Fur lighting model
- Frustum culling
- Compatible with mobile and works smoothly with any render pipeline or shader.
What's in the pipeline?
- Export hair from Blender (Maya coming soon)
- Import hair to Unity
- Set up the modular GpGroomingSack component to enable all the needed features.