An all-in-one solution to virtual reality chess games in Unity that provides a .NET standard 2.0 compliant chess engine and AI module that allows you to effortlessly build your chess game and ship it to your customers on all Unity supported platforms: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Linux, and more.
Includes a multiplayer Netcode demo for head-to-head matches.
This package comes with 'Chess Engine & AI' and 'Physics Hand'.
Paid upgrades available from 'Chess Engine & AI' and 'Physics Hand' at a discounted rate for users who already own the asset(s).
Works with our cross-platform AI DLC opponents like our 'Stockfish AI DLC'.
- 🕹️ Fully featured commented/documented chess game.
- 🥽 Supports all major XR devices. (Rift, Rift S, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3, Quest Pro, Index, HTC, and more.)
- 👬🏻 Local versus play
- 🌐 Online play (Using Unity's Netcode package)
- ✋ Physics based VR hands included.
- ⚙️ Powerful .NET standard 2.0 compliant chess engine that drives AIs and games.
- 🪞 Copy chess engine state to simulate scenarios without affecting game.
- ♟️ Pawn, Rook, Knight, Bishop, Queen, King
- ⬆️ En Passant
- ✔️ Check, Checkmate, Pawn-To-Queen, and all other valid chess moves.
- 📁 FEN & EPD string generation.
- 📩 Load game state using FEN string.
- 🤖 Advanced AI module to easily add new custom AIs and scale difficulty.
- ⏰ Limit AI think time and search depth.
- 🤹♀️ Multithreaded chess AI.
- ⚡ Powerful Unity editor event implementation. (No coding required!)
- ⏪ Undo & redo support.
- 👉 Mouse & touchscreen input supported out-of-box.
- 📱 Supports IL2CPP, Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, Android builds and more.
- 🎲 Custom gamemode support with included sample.
- 🧰 Custom AI toolkit for developing your own AI opponents.
- 📐 Automatic tile dimension computation.
- 🖌️ Extremely customizable.
- 👨🏫 Great for beginners and professionals.
- 📝 Hand written documentation and auto-generated API reference included.
- 📧 Fast support anytime by contacting us at email@example.com
- 🤡 Doofus - an unpredictable, quick-moving, and aggressive chess AI who is prone to making mistakes.
- 👨 Guy - an AI who values offense and defense equally that contemplates 'piece values' using as many threads as allowed to determine his best move. Values setting up checkmmates over taking pieces. Uses all think time available.
- 🧩 Riddle - an AI who prioritizes removing pieces from the board. Uses all think time and as many threads as available.
Easily deployed. Build and deploy your game on any Unity supported platform, operating system, or build mode thanks to the fully .NET standard 2.0 compliant implementation.
Fast setup. Easy to understand setup with clear documentation. Get your chess game working in minutes with an easy to understand workflow. Simply import the package and you are ready to go.
Well structured. Organized neatly into individual systems to allow for easy navigation and modification without breaking any core features.
Well documented. Comes with demo scenes, hand-written documentation, tutorial videos, and a generated API references.
Game Movement - A complete solution to singleplayer & multiplayer movement in Unity.
Active Ragdolls - A non-restrictive, simple, and lightweight solution to active ragdolls in Unity. Bring your game AI to life, make them respond to physical forces in the world.
Damage System - An advanced damage and weapon system for your game.
Waypoints & Pathing - An easy to use tool for creating waypoints and path movers in Unity with intuitive visual tools.
*Do not hesitate to email questions, concerns, suggestions, or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org*