This module requires Game Creator 2 in order to work.
Create your very own Inventory system with stackable items, craft new objects and trade them with merchants. Or equipment and personalize them with custom properties and sockets!
Create Items and define what kind of object represents.
- Give them a name, description, sprite and game object representation.
- Define custom Properties that can be changed at runtime.
- Determine what Sockets it has so other Items can be attached.
- Equip and Unequip the item and set what requirements it has.
- Create your own outcomes when consuming items.
These can be easily assigned to a Bag, which is a component that stores items and can be attached to any game object.
A Bag also defines a UI Skin which is used to open an interface that the user can interact with. For example:
- Opening the Player's inventory
- Taking and storing items from a chest
- Looting defeated enemies
Merchants are components attached along Bags that define the exchange rules. These components also define a UI Skin used when trading between two Bags.
It also supports multiple Currencies, where each can contain multiple Coins with different values.
Loot Tables allow to randomly generate items and wealth based on a weighted percentage.
Saving and Loading is supported out of the box, as well as being highly integrated with Game Creator's visual scripting.