This pack contains simple modular constructor for creating sci-fi cyberpunk environments: station-like, tech fly islands-like etc.
1. Simple modular sci-fi constructor;
2. Turret->bullets->enemy attack GAMEPLAY (see video preview);
3. Dropper (ship)->drill (robot)->ground attack GAMEPLAY (see video preview);
4. Compatible with Under Siege 1: https://u3d.as/2vVs
Suitable for creating colorful scenes, custom gameplay scenes, adding to your wip sci-fi project:
Gameplay mode independent from anything.
- It means you may drag and drop correspond prefabs to anywhere and hit play for ready-to-use sci-fi action (visual);
- you may use any 3d content as robots, ships and ground: just add correspond scripts and collider.
● modular sci-fi grounds;
● drill model;
● dropper (ship) model;
● 1 type animated turret (models);
● dropper gameplay: fly, search target (ground), drop paratroopers (drills);
● drill (robot) gameplay: fly, search target (ground), ground 'drilling';
● turret gameplay: search target, aim, fire;
● turret setup: fire rate, aim time, search radius (via response area);
● bullet gameplay: target hit;
● bullet setup: fly speed, damage;
● explode effect (particle based);
● drill spark effect (Unity default particle based);
● dropper, drill setup: fly speed, health (armor), damage power;
● realized gameplay a: turret fire -> enemy hit -> enemy destroy;
● realized gameplay b: find ground -> drop drills -> drilling ground;
● enemy spawner;
● utilized Unity engine physics;
● textures 4K;
● 100-5000 tris;
- built-in, Universal, HDRP is supported (via built-in material upgrader: Edit > Render Pipeline > Upgrade materials to your SRP);
- comes as built-in.