Screen Log is a tool to help you track down bugs and tweaks your projects while running on the target devices (mobile or desktop). Checking the log messages allows you to diagnose the problems, or to make adjustments easier.
- Unity 2018 / 2019 ready.
- Show 3 types of log messages (Debug, Warning, Error)
- Option to copy messages to clipboard
- Adjustable log settings (size, length, opacity,...)
- Responsive design supports any resolution or orientation.
- Works in Unity Personal and Unity Professional
- Full C# source code included.
- User customizable
- Well commented code
1) Animations: animations which are used in project
2) Documentation: documentation about the project
3) Fonts: main project fonts
4) Prefabs: object prefabs used in project
5) Scenes: example scene project
6) Scripts: script files
7) Sprites: sprite files used in project
Supports Standalone, iOS, Android, Windows Store, WebGL and Web Player platforms.
Your rating, review and feedback are greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Please do not forget to include your invoice number when you need support. Thank you!
Stay in touch with us for new projects!