The Pastel Town 3D Asset Pack has been released!
Facebook | YouTube | Twtter | Discord
This is a high-quality and low-polygon 3D asset package provided by Tripolygon that has developed UModeler. All of the assets in the pack have been modeled by UModeler in Unity so they can be tweaked with UModeler very quickly without leaving Unity.
If you don't have UModeler yet, don't worry. All assets are readily available for your contents as if you use general 3D meshes.
◼ Key Features ◼
- 48 types of low-poly 3d models
- 48 asset cards
- Full Demo Scene
- All assets are provided with .FBX and .Prefab files.
- Separate Unity packages for UModeler users.
(With UModeler asset you can tweak the meshes immediately in Unity.)
◼ Compatibility ◼
- Works in Unity 2019.4.12 and higher.
- Supports StandardRP and HDRP.
- URP available by converting materials.
◼ Outline of .unitypackage files ◼
- PastelTown-StandardRP : StandardRP, and Prefabs with no UModeler.
- PastelTown-StandardRP-UModeler : StandardRP, and Prefabs with UModeler
- PastelTown-HDRP : HDRP, and Prefabs with no UModeler
- PastelTown-HDRP-UModeler : HDRP, and Prefabs with UModeler
• PastelTown-StandardRP is a default package and other three .unitypackage files are in UnityPackages folder.
• Make sure that UModeler asset is installed when you install a .unitypackage file which includes prefabs with UModeler.
• Check out our other Assets
UModeler - 3D Modeling and Prototyping in Unity
All of 3D Asset Packages