Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
“Swizzling means rearranging the elements of a vector.” - Wikipedia
These swizzle extensions help you to keep your codebase clean, direct and readable.
The Ultimate Swizzle Extensions pack offers simple and complete set of extension methods to rearrange the components of your vectors and colors.
The syntax is similar to how Unity shaders work: You can make any combination of x, y, z, w in any order to reorden the coordinates of your vectors.
• More than 10 000 extension methods for swizzling
• Short and direct syntax
• Extensionmethods on float, int, Vector2, Vector3, Vector4, Vector2Int, Vector3Int, Color and Color32
• Supports swizzling in 0-values and 1-values.
• Supports swizzling in an extra parameter.
• Supports swizzling from Vector2 to vector3 or Vector4, and the other ways around.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, feedback, or feature suggestions. I’m also curious to see what you are making with my tools!