Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
This asset includes a bunch of small features that Unity should include by default to help the users and improve the workflow.
The main features included are:
- Integrated and easy-to-use pool system.
- The ability to Debug lists.
- Simple animations' system to animate any component trough code or the inspector.
- Easier to use random class.
- Extensions of multiple classes to add some commonly-needed functionality.
- Disabling of the completely useless warning CS0649.
- Additional shortcuts.
To find more detailed information you can access this file: docs.google.com/document/d/1-strmOzT7ka8uO8hEH_W3Xjlr-ajjKcJ0b6h5KYnpJQ/edit?usp=sharing
No setup is necessary to use this asset. It is meant to work after a simple import.