Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
This high quality triple-A package offers a screen bleeding effect found in most FPS games when the player is hit.
The package includes:
- 2 bleeding overlays
- pulsating effect
- pulsating sound
- auto healing
- health system
- built-in death effect
- world audio faders for critical health
- prefab containing all the above, game-ready for the best player experience found in most FPS
The fully commented source code/script allows you to:
- turn on/off auto healing
- change the speed of auto healing
- change the amount of time before auto healing kicks in
- change the amount of health that triggers the pulsating effect (near death experience)
- change the pulsating sound
- set the max health
- set the settings for audio fading, near death experience
Includes a demo and a package PDF.
Best of wishes to you and your game.