Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
Simplified yet powerful Sprite Animation and Manipulation
Spryt Animator Pro allows you to breathe new life into single-frame sprites and add some extra appeal to multi-frame animations through simple image manipulation. In addition, Spryt Animator Pro provides a quick and easy way to manipulate image properties via script. It can even completely replace Mecanim to remove the need for multiple Animators and Animations cluttering up your project.
- Bring Static Images to Life: Create squishy Sprites and bouncy UI Images through integrated Sine Effects.
- UI Compatible: Works on both Sprite Renderer and UI Images.
- Simplified Syntax: Manipulate image properties at runtime without cumbersome Method calls or GetComponent calls (sprite.Alpha = 0.9f;)
- Replace or Complement Mecanim: No need for creating Animators and Animations for each animated asset, though you can still take advantage of Spryt animation effects while using Mecanim
- No Strings: Do away with unreliable String references when switching between animations
- Control Playback: Play, Pause, Reverse, PlayOneShot animation Methods
- Animation End Event: Trigger methods using the Animation End Event
- Sine Effects: Includes Sine utility class for use beyond Sprite manipulation
- Fully Documented: Scripts include “summary” tags for Intellisense in Visual Studio
Try the FREE Spryt Lite, also available on the Asset Store if all you need is a single-script replacement for Mecanim.
For more information about Spryt Animator Pro, please visit Bluish Green Productions for the following:
- PDF Documentation: Download the freely available documentation to see all the features Sprite Animator Pro has to offer
- See the FAQ: Included within the PDF documentation, but also available online
- Support: Use the Contact Form to file support requests, make general inquiries, or submit feedback.