This asset offers a large variety of low poly clothes, armor, weapons, accessories and hair/beard styles to easily add character creation, equippable items and customizable characters and NPCs in your medieval-fantasy RPG.
All the armor and clothes are rigged to the skeleton and designed to make different item combinations fit seamlessly together. A script is included to load and equip items by simply using the item ID.
Try the WebGL demo here!
• Frequent updates
• +200 items and icons with male and female variations
• 12 Hair styles, 5 beard styles
• Custom skin color
• Custom eye color
• Mobile friendly: Poly count 200-700 tris per item
• Model file type .FBX
• Easily create new color variations by changing the material color
• 9 Item slots: Head, Neck, Back, Body, Main-hand Weapon, Off-hand weapon, Hands (gloves), Legs, Feet
Animations used in previews:
Mixamo Magic Pack
Mixamo Melee Axe Pack
For the image effects seen in the screenshots, please import and use the Unity Post-Processing stack, available on the Asset Store.
Problems, feedback, suggestions?
Get the asset now to get all future updates for free!
!!! Disclaimer !!!
Remember to always backup your project before updating
Update 1.7 (May 2020)
• Corrupt Knight (8 new items)
Update 1.6 (April 2020)
• Fantasy weapons II (25 new items)
Update 1.5 (February 2020)
• Berserk(6 new items)
Update 1.4 (January 2020)
• Fantasy Weapons(25 new items)
• Tools (26 new items)
• Added an alternative 128x128px icon set with black outlines
• Druid (5 new items)
• Added functions to find and unequip items by item ID
• Added function to check if an item ID is currently equipped
• Shaman (6 new items)