Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
SUPPORT | DOCUMENTATION | FACEBOOK | TWITTER
Winter Environment asset created for quick and quality development of winter nature scenes. Contains additional shaders with which you can adjust the snow amount on trees, grass and props. All trees work, both with the standard Unity Terrain and the Vegetation Studio system.
In collaboration with BOXOPHOBIC, we have developed AG Global Settings, an advanced GPU Wind System, intuitive and easy to use.
AG Global Settings give you control of global wind settings such as direction, amplitude, speed, scale, and mesh stiffness. You can control the wind settings both globally across the scene and locally for each material. This allows you to adjust differently the rigidity of the objects and the influence of the wind on them.
In addition to the wind settings, AG Global Settings contains global parameters for AO/Translucency/Tint Color and Snow. Global settings can be unique for each scene. You can adjust the look of the environment without changing the basic mesh materials.
You can use this pack together with Vegetation Studio or Vegetation Studio Pro for super fast rendering!
The textures have a high resolution and were created from scanned data. The asset contains 3 types of trees. Each type of tree use only two materials (leaf and bark). The trees have low overdraw with low drawcall usage.
• NEW! Added HD and LW SRP Templates for Unity 2019.
• Compatibility with instanced indirect by Vegetation Studio & Vegetation Studio Pro.
• Amplify Shader Editor support (v1.6.4).
• Amplify Shader Functions included.
• Albedo/NM/AO/Smoothness/Mask and Height maps for all ground textures. The textures are compatible with the Unity Terrain 2018.3 and external terrain tools, such as CTS and MegaSplat.
• GPU global and local wind with advanced control settings (direction, amplitude, speed, size, and object stiffness).
• Real time wind settings control directly in the scene view.
• Global and local settings for AO/Translucency/Tint Color and Snow.
• Snow on trees trunks using the wind direction
• PBR textures created from scanned data.
• All shaders support GPU instancing.
• Low overdraw for trees with low drawcall usage.
• Cross meshes for all last LOD trees and bushes.
• LOD’s for all prefabs.
• Prefabs ready to be used with Vegetation Studio.
• Online documentation.
• 2 Demo scenes for Unity Standard.
• 2 Demo scenes for LWRP Template.
• 2 Demo scenes for HDRP Template.
• 1 Demo scene with all assets.
• 12 Fir Trees (+ 3 Fir Trees with roots).
• 7 Birch Trees.
• 7 Bushes.
• 17 Grass Prefabs.
• 50 Props (Fences, Debris, Roots, Planks, Stumps)
• 3 Background Mountains.
• 4 Particles prefabs (Snow/Fog/Storm).
• 78 Prefabs ready to be use with Vegetation Studio..
• 5 Rocks (from PBR Rocks package).
• 6 Ground textures sets: 36 textures with: Albedo/NM/AO/Smoothness/Mask/Height.
• 20 Cross Textures for last Trees and Bushes LOD.
• 6 Shaders for Unity Standard with snow (Tree Bark/Tree Leaf/Tree Cross/Grass/Props/Detail Props).
• 6 Shaders for Unity Standard without snow (Tree Bark/Tree Leaf/Tree Cross/Grass/Props/Detail Props).
• 6 Shaders for Vegetation Studio with snow (Tree Bark/Tree Leaf/Tree Cross/Grass/Props/Detail Props).
• 6 Shaders for Vegetation Studio without snow (Tree Bark/Tree Leaf/Tree Cross/Grass/Props/Detail Props).
• 1 Post processing profile.
• 1 Arrow prefab with all scripts used for global settings (AG Global Settings).
• 5 Scripts for global settings.
• 8 Shader functions.
• 3 Noise Textures that can be used for Global Tint Color.
• 1 Unity procedural skybox preset.
• Only SM3+ hardware is supported.
• Scalable Ambient Obscurance post processing will cause visual artefacts on objects (Unity limitation).
• The objects are distorted when using extreme wind settings.
• Snow parameters from AG Global Settings, doesn't affect the terrain textures.
You must keep one of the AG Global Settings or AG Global Snow (Limited) prefabs in each scene.
Use only one AG Global prefab in your scene. Multiple AG Global prefabs are not supported.
You can find more about AG Global system in the online documentation and also in this video.
For LWRP template you need Unity 2019.1.0f2 or newer and LWRP Template version 5.7.2 or newer. You can find the import steps here
For HDRP you need Unity version 2019.1.0f2 or newer and High Definition RP version 5.7.2 or 5.13.0. You can find the import steps here
Winter Environment was tested using Unity 2019.1.0f2 with HDRP versions 5.7.2 and 5.13.0. Keep in mind, the HDRP Template is currently still in development. The package is non-functional with other HDRP versions. Please be patient, we will add new versions of HDRP in the next updates.
To achieve same camera effects presented in our screenshots/trailer, you will need to import Post Processing Stack and set Color Space on Linear.
For more informations, check the online documentation.
For any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me at: email@example.com
Nature Pack - Rocks Pack PBR
Top Projection Shaders