Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
Stem is a robust and versatile audio manager. It's been designed from scratch to be extremely fast and easy to use. You do not have to modify your project scenes: create a few assets, fill them with audio clips and you are ready to go.
With Stem you get a great solution for your audio needs such as sfx variations, layered music playback, automatic crossfades, pooled sounds and much more!
• Supports layered music playback with independent playback controls;
• Supports sound variations: use multiple audio clips, randomize volume/pitch/delay for each clip;
• Supports 2d and 3d sound: tune the most important settings within the asset;
• Persistent playback: keep playing music and sounds while transitioning between scenes;
• Requires no scene setup: create a few assets and that's it;
• Optimized for runtime use: great performance, zero memory allocations per frame;
• Integrates with Unity 5 Audio: easily connect to a Unity mixer;
• Saves time with the batch import feature;
• All source code included.