Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
Stem is a robust and versatile audio manager designed from scratch to be extremely fast and easy to use.
With Stem you get a great solution for your audio needs such as sfx variations, layered music playback, automatic crossfades, music events, pooled sounds and much more! And all of that without scene modifications: you just create a few assets, fill them with audio clips and that's it.
- Living: mix and crossfade layered music the way you want;
- Fast iterations: play & tweak sounds right in the asset without the need to run the game;
- Saves time: prepare audio data in no time using the batch import feature;
- Spice up your sound: easily add sound variations, randomize volume/pitch/delay for each audio clip;
- Perpetual: keep playing music and sounds while transitioning between scenes;
- No scene setup: create a single asset and you're ready to go;
- No hiccups: optimized for runtime use, excellent performance, zero memory allocations per frame;
- Full control: tune the most important settings right in the asset, react to music changes with callbacks.
Integrates with Unity 5 Audio.
Works on Unity 5.5 and later versions.
All source code included.