Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
Welcome to GeNa the swiss army knife of spawning systems that helps you to create stunning environments fast!!
A finalist in the category of Best Artistic Tool in the Unity 2018 Awards, GeNa is a powerful semi procedural spawning tool that works on meshes as easily as terrains, and creates both structured and unstructured natural and human environments.
GeNa gives you the flexibility to go fully procedural or fully manual or somewhere in between and helps you to bring your vision to life by quickly and naturally placing grass, trees, prefabs, fences and structures made up of groups of prefabs such as villages.
GeNa optimizes prefabs by fixing their batching and lighting, and adding light probes as needed. The result is better lighting, improved frame rates, and reduced bake times.
- Simple and easy to use;
- Precise control via terrain sampling;
- Nicer natural environments;
- Massive time savings;
- Better frame rates;
- Better lighting.
- SECTR support;
- Fast intuitive setup;
- Single, Global and Paint based spawn modes;
- Beta Vegetation Studio support;
- Layer based collision detection;
- Works with terrains or meshes;
- Works with single or multiple tiles;
- Automated prefab optimization system;
- Automated light probe placement;
- Spawns grasses, trees or prefabs
- Spawns individual items;
- Spawns complex structures;
- Spawns locally or across entire scenes;
- Composable spawner and sub spawners;
- Design time or runtime spawning;
- Precision placement modification;
- Save spawners as prefabs for re-use;
- Rock ledge and rock wall building;
- Cool fence building system;
- Amazing gravity simulation;
- Multiple spawn algorithms.
Multiple Spawn Algorithms:
- Last location;
- Every location;
- Paint mode;
- Local spawns;
- Global spawns;
- Image and noise based masking;
Even before it's launch GeNa is being used by several AAA game studios, and the feedback consistently ranges from somewhere between "Genius!" and "Makes level design fun again."
Need help or want to know more ?
Have A Chat
- Texture support - paints terrain
- Spline support - spawn along splines
- Veg Studio & Pro support - leverage strengths of both systems
- Paintable BIOME support - paint your textures, grass, rocks, trees and whatever else you want - with the sample based precision you are already used to with GeNa!
Why Procedural Worlds?
At Procedural Worlds we create quality products that are easy to use, nicely integrated and well supported. We document our products and help you to get the best out of them and Unity with over 100 video tutorials on our YouTube channel. Your investment supports our team so that we can create better products sooner and provide you with timely support now. To learn more about us please check out our reviews and then come and say hello or ask a question on our discord channel.
Our World Creation Products:
Gaia - A world and scene generation system for creating, texturing, planting and populating scenes from low poly mobile, VR and through to high end desktop.
GeNa 2 - Nominated by Unity as one of the best assets of 2018, GeNa 2 is a sophisticated level design tool that augments Gaia’s broad brush strokes, by working intuitively to give fine grained control in the placement of assets into your scene.
Path Painter - A tool to make terrain based roads, ramps, paths, and river creation and texturing a breeze.
CTS 2019 - Nominated by Unity of as one of the best assets in 2017, a PBR terrain shading system that significantly improves terrain look, performance and usability.
SECTR Complete 2019 - A suite of performance-enhancing tools that enable open world streaming, massive mobile games and includes the latest techniques in audio occlusion and propagation.
Our World Enhancement Products:
Ambient Sounds - A tool that creates interactive soundscapes that also comes with professionally composed sound effects and music library.
Ambient Skies - An integrated Skies, Post FX and Lighting system that makes it easy to create visually beautiful scenes.
World Manager API - A FREE light weight command and control system for Unity 3D that manages all your environmental assets via one simple API.
Pegasus - A system that can drive anything along a path. Great for cut-scenes, and even has an intelligent driver that drives characters, formations, animation and even has local avoidance for your npc's and animals!