Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
The complete RPG Engine for Unity
Info | Showcase | Tutorials | Forum | Unity Forum
ORK Framework is a highly flexible system that allows you to create your own role-playing game without any coding. You create your status system, abilities, items and equipment – and everything else that’s needed – in the ORK Framework editor. Use the ORK Scene Wizard to bring your content into your scenes.
You're not limited to creating RPGs with ORK Framework, it can also be used for other genres like action adventures, zelda style games or any other game with role playing game elements in it.
Some of the countless features:
- 4 different battle systems (Turn Based, Active Time, Real Time and Phase Battles)
- Optional grid battles available for all 4 battle systems
- Powerful, node-based event system used for cut-scenes, quests, animating battles and many other things
- Status system, items, abilities, equipment system, ...
- Faction system
- Supports multiple languages
- Menu system, shop system, HUDs, ...
- Quest system with automatic progress monitoring
- Bestiary system to learn status information about encountered enemies
- Code access to gameplay related code
- Plugin system
- More features ...
Give it a try and download the demo.
Officially supports Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. Supports 2D and 3D games.
The latest version supports Unity 5.6, Unity 2017, Unity 2018 and Unity 2019.
Purchasing ORK Framework grants you access to updates for 1 year. Read more about ORK's update policy here.