Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
Universal Fighting Engine (UFE) is a framework for developing 2.5D fighting games using a variety of easy-to-use tools and editors.
UFE 2 PRO comes with a robust native netcode and deterministic physics designed to run online matches in a seamless lag-free environment.
Give it a try, click here to play or download the demo.
All builds are cross-platform.
To search for a match click "Online" (US Server).
- User friendly editors
- A.I. support (Random and Fuzzy AI)
- Network support (Frame Delay and Rollback)
- Story mode
- Mecanim and Legacy animation support
- Easy character setup
- Combo system
- Grappling move support
- Custom input manager
- Cinematic options
- Compatible with Unity GUI
- Open source GUI Scripts
- Mobile friendly
- Extended coding support
- 3 Characters with over 150 animations included
What is new on 2.x:
- Rollback netcode
- Photon support
- Support for diagonal inputs
- Support for alternative inputs
- Full support for resource loaded assets
- Photon Unity Networking
- Control Freak
- Android Bluetooth Multiplayer
- Official Unity thread
Check out the other versions of UFE here.