Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
This is a collider free system which uses custom RayCast and SphereCast methods to detect objects.
==> 60% OFF - July sale !
* Based on the new C# Job system and Burst compiler for greater performance
* IL2CPP support
* Works with Skinned and Rigid (Non-Skinned) meshes.
* RayCast, RayCastFast, SphereCast, OverlapSphere and OverlapBox methods
* Fast, custom mesh skinning using IJobParallel job for the valid meshes
* Per triangle tags, Object groups and Custom LODs
- It includes the standard Dynamic RayCast System v2 system as a separate package.
- NOTE : requires .Net 4 Runtime to be selected and Api Compatibility Level set to .NET 4.x as well !
- NOTE : requires Jobs, Burst, Collection and Mathematics packages from the package manager installed !
- Platform support is based on Unity's support for C# Jobs and Burst compiler and their current state !
- Source code included!
* The system will not fit in every project so, if you have a question, please email me at: email@example.com