Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
Bakery is a high-end, production-ready, hassle-free GPU lightmapper, designed as an alternative to Enlighten and Progressive.
NOTE: Requires modern Nvidia GPU (6xx or newer) and 64-bit Windows (7 or higher).
Doesn't support AMD cards for baking.
Tested on everything from Unity 5.6 to 2018.3.3.
Resulting lightmaps are compatible with all platforms.
Manual - make sure you read FAQ
- Physically correct baked lighting. All results were compared against Mitsuba offline renderer.
- Performance: uses GPU for ray-tracing.
- Can take advantage of (but not requires) RTX hardware.
- Uses NVidia AI Denoiser to remove noise, powered by deep learning.
- Fixes common baking artifacts, such as lighting leaks and UV seams.
- Global Illumination (supports custom shaders).
- Sky lighting (HDRI or color).
- Emissive textured meshes.
- IES Lights.
- Directional, point, spot light sources.
- Materials: supports albedo, emissive, opacity.
- Can produce both complete and indirect lightmaps, or even mix both per-light.
- Can produce shadowmasks.
- Supports directional baking (bump/specular) with 4 modes: dominant direction (compatible with most shaders), Radiosity Normal Mapping, per-pixel spherical harmonics, as well as simply baking normal maps to diffuse.
- Selective render is supported.
- Light probes.
- Automatic atlas packing.
- Supports Mesh Renderers and Terrains.
- Supports LODs.
- Supports baked prefabs.