| J Follow Me Kit | J Connect Kit |
| Forum | Documents |
| MacDemo | WindowsDemo | AndroidDemo |
Game: Add hunting mode
Game: Add prey AI
Game: Added Hunting Levels
Game: Add new forest scene
Game: Add new deer model
Game: Add Sliver Stage,Gold Stage
UI: Add Hunting GUI
UI: New Coins store icon
UI: New store gui
UI: New ranking gui
Editor: Add Test Level Buttons
Editor: Add hunting editor
Game: Bonus bugs for repairing battle mode gold coins
Game: Fix exp reward bug
Game: Fix player level data
Game: RedDot ui automatic adaptation size
Game: Gun position adaptation screen size
Game: Horizontal screen adaptation
Game: Optimize game performance
Editor: Modify part of the layout
- Three game modes. Bullets, Time, Battle.
- Multiple game goals. Round Target, Fruit, Bowl, Iron Ball
- Different ways of moving. Curves, straight lines, etc.
- Including Booster Shops, Arsenal
- customizable. Guns, Red Dots, Bullets
- Includes more than 100 Game Levels
- Visualized level editor without coding yourself
- Available game booster
- Bullet mode to achieve game goals within a limited number of bullets
- Time mode to reach game goals within a limited time
- Battle mode, match with computer 1V1
- Round Target, program generation, customizable scores, colors.
- Fruits can crush game goals and can customize scores
- Game targets that can be penetrated can customize scores
- Targets that can be moved
The battle mode can be similar to the AI for a networking experience. We have made difficult choices for AI.
Complete game model and game interface, including multiple game icons.
Simple and easy to use, no extra coding required.
C# write all code, no DLL.
You can learn how to use this template through our video or document
If you have any questions you are also welcome to contact us via email
If you need customization, you can contact us