This plugin makes it easy to save and load content to / from files in Unity games. Many features can be implemented with just a single line of code.
- Easily save and load objects to / from files
- Cross platform by default
- Encrypt the files you save to secure your data
- Reduce the size of files with compression (potentially up to 95%)
- Fast serialisation using json
- Read and write arbitrary data to files
- Compatible with most types
- Fully documented
- Support included
- Universal Windows Platform
- Xbox One
- Standalone (PC, Mac, Linux)
- And many more
Supported Scripting Backends
- IL2CPP (.NET 4.x or .NET Standard 2.0)
- Mono (.NET 4.x or .NET Standard 2.0)
All code is fully documented and detailed documentation is available on the website. All source code is included.
We are always looking for more things to add so any suggestions are more than welcome.
Documentation | Support