Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something through our website. Purchasing assets through our links won’t cost you any extra money and will help fund the hosting and development of this site.
A set of handy scripts that allow you to create a simple ListView or GridView.
It doesn't use object pooling, so it's useful only for those that don't have excessive amounts of items.
This is the non-optimized, simplified version of Optimized ScrollView Adapter, which you can get to access a much larger feature-set
- items can have different sizes (via LayoutElement)
- Add/Remove items at runtime, to/from any position in the list
- freeze content start/end edge while adding
- SmoothScrollTo a specific item
- utility script for expanding/collapsing an item on click
- Vertical ListView
- Horizontal ListView,
Note that you still need to code your own use-case. We only provide the core functionality. The demo scenes each contain an example script which shows you exactly how it's done.